Why Business Coach Training?
The need for professional coaching in industry to optimise the full potential of your people has never been so acute. This intensive coach training is aimed at those who want to have a first introduction to business coaching particularly but not exclusively in manufacturing, or for those who have been coaching for some time, but who have not had the opportunity for any formal coach training.
This 3-day intensive practically based introductory course will see delegates begin the coaching journey in the first morning. You will learn how to take advantage of both micro coaching opportunities and planned coaching to promote person-centred-learning to maximise potential of people and processes to optimise performance.
1. Psychological Safety and Emotional Intelligence
3. Active Listening
4. Micro coaching
5. KATA Coaching
6. Coaching Wheel
8. Group Coaching
9. Grow a learning environment.
10. Build a Coaching Culture
Learning will be focused on immediate practical application of person-centred learning and all delegates will both be coached and get the opportunity to coach.
Anyone in a leadership position from team leaders and first line supervisors to managers and department heads will gain immediate benefit from this incisive training. This will also act as an excellent opportunity to identify those delegates who would benefit from further certified coaching training courses.
- Understand the power of person-centred learning.
- Improved leadership skill sets.
- Recognise opportunities to employ coaching.
- Have the confidence to start a coaching conversation.
- Implement a coaching culture in your business.
- Learn the basics to begin coaching in your organisation.
- Be able to develop the coaching tools.
- Drive value to your bottom line by increasing productivity and efficiency.
Cost of Business Coaching
This training is currently only offered for your in-house locations.
Cost for the 3 days is £900 + vat per delegate for a minimum of 5 delegates.
Prices in instances with less than 5 delegates by arrangement.
Classes over 12 to 16 delegates see the last 4 delegates trained at no cost.